It's time for the 2015 season!
Calling all rookie families... Please join us Saturday, April 11 at 10:00 am for Rookie Day!
What will we be doing?
• Rookie Director, Chris O'Bryan, will start the day with all of our new drivers and families by sharing information, recommendations and answering questions.
• Chris will then take the group onto the track and start teaching them the basic ideas of driving the track. He will cover flags, car control and more.
• Each driver and handler will then be taken to their car and the car will be inspected.
• After inspection, Chris will begin individual driver orientation.
• Each car will go onto the track one at a time under supervision for an instructional period.
Once concluded and time allowing, Chris will group cars together for some multi-car training.
Please visit the rookie page and use the rookie help section for more help on starting out.
We look forward to seeing all of you this Saturday!